Great air show and nothing here but "ebay"

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 20:22:44 PST

"Gentlemen rest your sphincters"
                                  Hedley Lamar.

I spent most of the weekend hanging out with other MV enthusiast and history
buffs at the "Celebrate Freedom" show. Took lots of pictures of WW2
vehicles and a few mutts. Saw the "Thunderbirds" perform (they ruined my
nap). Converted my M35 into a jungle gym on Saturday. Most people were
respectful of my property, only a few were jerks. Spent a hour or so
drooling over the nicely restored M3A1 Scout car.

I hope everyone had a safe trip home. I know many people had a very long
drive home. It was good to see and talk with everybody. I wish
opportunities to get together came more often.

I have lots of questions about some of the vehicle I saw, but they will have
to wait. I've got to play catch up at work this week. That always happens
after an event.

Ronzo, I hid my 1/6th scale scout car and Kettenkrad in my work shop until
the nephews came over to play :-)

As for Ebay, some of you guys need to spend less time at the computer and
more time in "the real world".

Joe Trapp