Re: (MV) Ebay/real world????

From: Movnmanj1@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 07 2004 - 20:39:26 PST

    Hmmmmmm, I thought that was part of the real world. As for me, and I'm sure a few others, I have found those odds and ends that countless telephone calls to dealers and military truck enthusiasts/collectors could not turn up. If Ebay will continue to refine the listing catergories, i.e. truck parts, etc., so that you don't have too look through all of the militaria, it would be even better. They finally added "Military Trucks" to Commercial Vehicles which helps some. But, anyhow, to each his own. Now, lets see, 1/16th scale???? Now that to me,Joe, is NOT part of the "real world". But, if it's real to you, suits me.

John