Re: [MV]Ben Hur trailers

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 10:04:41 PST

Please excuse this shameless MV plug

Myself and others have been looking for information about the G-518 1
ton Cargo trailer used by Allied Forces during WW2. Both of my trailers
came with out dataplates or any identification so I have been looking to
  id the manufacturer by comparing them to others. I have had little
success.

Information has been difficult to obtain about these trailers (except
for Mr. Doyles Book) so I decided to ad a "Ben Hur" micro site to my
main site.

http://www.armyfiretrucks.com/ben_hur_trailers.htm

If you are interested please visit and please give your input on content
and any tips, pictures of trailers, or information that you have. If you
want to ad the info about your trailer or waterbuffalo with a picture
please do not hesitate to contact me through the address on the site.

Thanks,

Bill Wolf

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.