Re: [MV] RC Stuarts

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Nov 08 2004 - 12:01:38 PST

I might have solved the mystery as to why Wallyworld local does not have
these tanks and why when I called Bentonville I was told "no where in the
Wal-Mart stores do they sell these"

They sent my question to the store manager of local store, here is what he
told me.... "This is not a stock item for Wal-Mart, they come from Sam's
Club, local stores can obtain them from Sam's - he is going to order me one.

Thanks for all the help......

Everette