RE: [MV] looking for M880 antenna mounting plate

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2004 - 13:50:08 PST

You do know that: (From the -20) The M890 are not equipped with military
standard electromagnetic interference components, although they do contain
commercial standard SAE suppression components. They should not be operated
within 50 feet of a vehicle with communications equipment or any ground
receiver/transmitter. .The unsuppressed vehicles may interfere with
operation of the communications equipment. Wayne

"No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want
to adopt a rational attitude".
Karl Popper