The Joys of a New Semi Trailer

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 10 2004 - 12:28:57 PST

Well, today I went out and was poking around the M447C. Seems you never know
what you find in one of these things. They normally come with 6 stabilizing
jacks with pads. Upon a closer inspection, mine has 8 of them. After removing
the 2 extras from under the workbench I looked back under there. There was stuff
but couldn't see what. Quick trip to the garage for a light and a pole to
slide the stuff out. First catch was a new ground rod with a coupler on one
end.....cool! Next was a scond section of ground rod. Even better. the next catch
was a rea nice pioneer shovel. Fits perfectly in the deuce. When I picked up
the trailer Wayne gave me a nice pick mattock for the pioneer rack so the only
thing I'm lacking is an axe. Low & behold the next prize pulled from the
hidden area was just that, an axe. Looks to be never used however the wood is a
bit weathered. Now I'm off to figure out how to preserve wood.
Kenny