RE: [MV] Thanks Vets!

From: Nigel Hay -MILWEB (Nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 10:07:43 PST

I guess you ought to refer to my postings passim, where I gave in more
detail about the battle for the Perrier Ridge and the episode where "Steel"
Browlie's Sherman became isolated on the edge of the German held Vire to
Vassy road, the other Sherman behind him getting stuck in the Bocage (
sunken lane) and the best eforts of the other two Shermans failed to get the
stucxk one out. This episode is a couple of hundered yards from where I took
the minutes silence today.

But I must praise and indeed thank the usual suspects who actually backed
off from banging on about the recent Parish Council Elections.

Kind regards, NIGE