RE: [MV] Deuce data plates?

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 11:34:24 PST

Check out my listing on ebay and see if that is what you need.I have the
shift plate, engine plate and the Manifold Heater switch ID plate. Use the
link below or seller ID is "wharris19" TIA, Wayne

shift plate
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2284749245&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

or Heater plate
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2284751852&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

or all
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQampq3bsspagenameZhQ3ahQ3aadvsearchQ3aUSQQcatrefZC6QQfromZR7QQnojsprZyQQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0QQsacategoryZQ2d1QQsacqtyopZgeQQsaslopZ1QQsassZwharris19QQsatitleZQQsinceZ30QQsofindtypeZ15QQsofocusZbsQQsopostalZ31555QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsorecordsperpageZ50QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1