Re: [MV] Parade at noon today in NYC

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2004 - 18:13:35 PST

The gun truck "Lil Devil" and about 30 other MVs were part of the MTA
of New Jersey. Our club was invited by the New York clubs to particulate.
The Long Island club was running the show. The only bad part of the
entire day was that - I didn't get to go! I didn't get the time to prep
my truck for the two hour ride into the city because of other
commitments this past week, so I missed the event.

The guys from our club had a fantastic time, then I got the phone calls
to rub it in that I wasn't there! Some friends I have :-)

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator