[MV]

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 06:11:55 PST

>TURBO..?? Still a piece of junk engine..the diesel is junk..
>My 454 will run 90 plus.!! I had to replace the speedometer with one that
>went to 120..
Yea, great, if you have enough gas fot it.
What is it 5-10 mpg down hill? On a good day....
Or is it, 5-10 gpm.

Great motor the 454, I know you can do light speed
but I like my 6.2 better.
Friend has a new pickup with the 454.
Great power and speed, from filling station to filling station.

Just had to Gene, God bless ya!

Stay well! :-) :-)
Ted H.