1987 M35A2C FS

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 07:31:19 PST

Gang, I'm listing this for a good friend. It's a 1987 M35A2C. Current NATO
camo in excellent condition. This is ex USAF so you can imagine how clean it is.
Has the dual circuit brake system with the brake light in the dash, air
assist steering, complete tool roll with BII tools, correct 3 ton bottle jack with
handle, lug wrench, document bag and all. Came without troop seats so a nice
set of fiberglass tan ones was added. Fuel tank was also replaced and shows tan
paint. Has a rust free hardtop and I'm pretty sure has has a bed cover for it
too. This truck is tight and needs only a few items like the troop seats and
fuel tank painted to be 100%. I forgot to get hrs and mileage while I was
there. It still has the warranty data plate as well as tower control signal
sticker. The seats are the very latest with the soft canvas not vinyl. Pass seat is
foam not that rats nest stuff. The seats look new right down to the bolts.
Also has the winterization shift boots and heater. There's a link at the bottom
of the page with a few pics. Drive this truck and you won't want to do a
restoration. He's asking $6500. You can contact him by phone at (954)523-1913. Ask
for Matt and tell him Kenny sent you. This truck is in Ft Lauderdale about 1/4
mile from Ft Lauderdale Int'l Airport.
Kenny

http://photobucket.com/albums/v460/Recovry4x4/87%20M35A2C%20for%20sale/