70' M35A2C f/s

From: Jason Frisch (jenjas@cox.net)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 11:48:19 PST

Hey Gents,

My collection has grown out of control and I need to cut back. I decided I
could live without one of my M35s. I am selling a 1970 M35A2C with winch,
new canvas tops, bows, windshield frames, for best offer. It is titled,
insured, licnsed and ready for the road. It has been blasted, epoxy primed
and painted solid green. I am located in New Orleans. If anyone is
interested please email me off list for pictures or call my cell phone at
504.289.5367 (leave message if I do not answer).

-Jason
504.289.5367
jenjas@cox.net or halftrack@cox.net