Re: [MV] ammo trailers

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2004 - 16:11:24 PST

I have a couple of M10 trailers so I will try a shot at this.

The "hole" in the tailgate of the ammo trailer is so that you could put
the tailgate all the way down (to the verticle) with out the gate being
restricted by the rear pintle hitch.

The railings do fold down and out and when up had a web strap between
them to hold the two railings in. On top of this was placed a tarpaulin
to cover the trailer. I believe that all the railing did was heighten
the trailer to give more space between the tarp and ammo.

Others please input if I am wrong.

Also if anyone has M-10 tarps for sale I would be interested in 2.

Thanks,

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.