Re: [MV] pictures of 5 ton, and 2.5 ton truck?

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Nov 13 2004 - 17:54:25 PST

There are lots of ways to tell the difference at a glance, and from a
distance. The front drive flanges are the easiest features to differentiate.

The 2.5-ton flanges are conical, and stick out a ways, while the 5-ton's are
slightly convex disc shaped, with a flat spot in the middle.

In addition, the 5-ton air cleaner is a large barrel-shaped thingie, while
the 2.5-ton cleaner has a mushroom-shaped cover.

apb