Re: [MV] MUTT and GPW STUFF

From: Bob N (notmanr7@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 09:30:23 PST

Actually, I think the guys on the G were have a hoot with you. Real
snorters are caused by poorly worded ads. If you look at what you
originally wrote...." still have all this WW2 Jeep stuff for sale. There is
way too much to list.. 4 complete frames...and a lot of stuff.!!!!!
I want it all to go... I'm in Colorado..and , there is no list of what is
here.. There is way too much..like a WW2 Supply Dump.."

You did NOT say it was goes as one lot....that is until TODAY.

You also made it a guessing game...as to how much you want for it all.
$1000 to haul all this trouble away? You think it is real special stuff, is
it worth $15,000.
Is this a bidding war? Why not take some pictures and post the whole lot on
Ebay?

Now I'm not trying to pick on you...but your original ad was not very
clear..then to talk about the real snorters...who it would seem were trying
to help you out with pricing or whatever.

Ever finish those paint samples by the way?

Bob N.
www.42FordGPW.com