SLAM

From: SGM Gene Pantano (TRUKS1@MSN.COM)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 10:41:45 PST

Gee...a NOS engine...from a crate..packed for over 40 years ..and BUZZ
expected a Warranty.. Up yours BUZZ... You got it at a steal price..and it
cost you a couple bucks to fix it..live with it....like I did with the
engine I bought from Ranchers Supply. I never even told them it was
bad...cause it is a pig in the poke when we buy this old Army junk.. You get
what you get...! I had a lot of those motors..and yours seems to have been
the only bad one.. Well, you caught a bad spin.... If you can't win all the
time - don't play.. Gene