Re: [MV] Highway truck scales

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 11:59:44 PST

I do believe that, if you care to check it, weigh stations are for
commercial vehicles ONLY. Thats why I said what I did. I thought I said,
or at least I meant to say that "if it were me". We start this crap of
going in to weigh stations with our military trucks and pretty soon some
jerk will get it written in to a law that we MUST stop and then the next
thing will be a log book requirement and then next will be the fifteen
hundred dollar tag and then the fifteen hundred dollar liability insurance
bill, so stop if you want to but I'am of the opinion that its asking for
trouble.

Ever hear of the old saying "Forgiveness is much easier to get than
permission"?

Sonny

Sonny