Re: [MV] Highway truck scales

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 15:21:48 PST

As regards the casual passing of toll booths with a wink and a nod, can you
say "Criminal Impersonation in the 4th degree (Class-D Felony)"?

That's what they will initially charge you with, Holy shoes, or not. You
will be the one to prove your innocence (at least in the DemoKratic
Republico de Nueva Yok)

Personally, I wish to resemble not in the least a military person, either in
clothing, weaponry, attitude or headlight usage. Not these days, thanks -
the coppers are just too jumpy around Ground Zero.

apb