Re: [MV] Highway truck scales

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 15:56:37 PST

I believe we were talking about scalehouses. Where did the toll plazas come
from? Last I checked, the military was not required to enter weigh stations.
They are required to present payment or vouchers for tolls. I NEVER suggested
that one not pay a toll. Here in FL not paying a toll is a moving infraction,
albeit and expensive one. On the record, I might have hinted to skirt the weigh
stations but not the tolls. Now help me understand this! In NY, if you skirt
a toll, they charge you with some type of impersonation? Man, I'm lost on
this one! As far as clothing, no restrictions on brown tee shirts, they sell them
everywhere. In regards to headlights, current production stuff has DRLs. I
look at headlights as a safety issue. In regards to attitude, I'm just me! Now,
on weaponry, I take nothing with me even though due to recent legislation, I
can carry concealed in all 50 states! Did nearly 10,000 miles in the deuce
tractor this year in 10 states and never ever been stopped, so I figure i'm doing
it right.