Free canvass or canvas

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2004 - 22:34:48 PST

I have three big pieces of canvass for give away: one is just canvass I
would guess 20 x 20 maybe more best I can tell one side is hemmed the other
side has been cut off. I unfolded it best I could, seem to be in good shape.
The other is a tent, the side I can see has the hole for the stovepipe and
there is some damage around it but that all I know about it. The other piece
I know nothing other than what I saw seem good. They are free, pick and
choose or take all but you have to come and pick up. I will help load but
that is as far as I want to deal with it, just too heavy for me and I hate
to see it rot away here. I'm in Baxley Ga zip is 31513 If you don't know
where that is go to http://www.mapquest.com/ and type in the zip. Wayne