Hallo mr i want by yourtruck

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 15 2004 - 20:19:47 PST

Boy are the fraud folks fast!
Just listed and a response already from an email of
"Ken Smith". Strangely though, its not Mr Smith but
rather a Mr. "stevenmatelock macdaues" who writes
about my truck for sale "which i urgently
eedpersonally"

and of course "Inrespect of the shipping i have a
reputable international shipper who takes care of my
shipping and clearing good's on my behalf."

Don't they always..

Thanks but ...no thanks.. something's rotten in
Denmark..or is it Sweden..or probably Lagos..
Marc