Re: [MV] Parts for GTB Bomb Service Truck

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2004 - 07:11:36 PST

A friend just acquired a 1944 Ford Bomb Service Truck. He says it is a MKII
Model II GTB

It has a 254 Cubic Inch flathead six cylinder engine.

He needs supply sources for it. I think his first needs are brake parts.

Can someone, anyone, help him out with a source or give any kind of
interchange info?

Thanks,

Sonny