FW: [MVlist] TM Needed

From: Hutterer, John (MPAU) (john.hutterer@smiths-medical.com)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 10:26:26 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Hutterer, John (MPAU)
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 12:16 PM
To: MVlist@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Mil-Veh
Subject: [MVlist] TM Needed

All,

I am still looking for a copy of the Parts TM for the M114 APC. I have
had a couple of responses from list members (thanks George and Pat) but
have not been able to come up with the correct manual. I would be
interested in either the hard copy, or a CD.

The Operators Manual lists the appropriate TM's in the back of it. The
Parts Manual is TM9-2320-224-25P.

I did find a TM listed at Boyce Equipment that is supposed to be the
correct manual, however they list it as TM9-2350-244-24P, and they want
$143.55 for it. Now I'm not sure which number is correct.

This TM is needed by a museum. We aren't broke, but we don't have
unlimited funds, either. I would like to be able to find the manual for
free (I would be happy to copy it and return the original) or at a lower
price.

Any help out there?

TIA,

John Hutterer

The information contained in, or attached to, this e-mail, may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and may be subject to legal privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error you should notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail, delete the message from your system and notify your system manager. Please do not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. The views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any virus transmitted in this email.

Smiths Medical is a Division of Smiths Group plc. Incorporated in England No: 362847 Registered Office: 765 Finchley Road London NW11 8DS, UK