RE: [MV] CCW in the 50 [was Highway truck scales]

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 18:35:54 PST

Hi
Not to get too far afeild from on-topic discussions, but the National Law
Enforcement Officers Concealed Carry Act *does* allow carry of weapons in
NYC. This has already come up and been ruled on by the city police legal
department, and prosecutors as well as the NY AG. The questions and points
raised here on the list have already gone through the legal chain there in
the Big Apple. I guess NY is still part of the USA.

Later
Glenn
MVPA
MTANJ