Military Mule For Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: C. Wayne Tucker (c.waynetucker@myactv.net)
Date: Wed Nov 17 2004 - 20:10:56 PST

List Members: I will be selling my Military Mule. It has been seen and
used at Aberdeen and has done a great job. The vehicle was a total rebuild
elect start,2 wheel steer. New engine and all the misc. parts that I had to
repair or upgrade it. I have about $1,800 dollars of Inventory to go this
the mule, A second engine,new tires and tubes, military rim,filters, spark
plug wires an extra seat,(Complete) Manuals. Loads of small misc. parts from
rebuilding 8 mules. Scans are available and shipping can be arranged with
me. Sale Price is $7,500.00.
I will give the list first chance before listing it on the Military ad
Circuit. CW Tucker, (301-432-6630) Maryland