Re: [MV] HMMWV for sale at government liquidation

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Thu Nov 18 2004 - 15:39:02 PST

good deal
1000 cheaper that the price that I get from a person I
get contact for selling humvees in the same condition
He does´n want to sell one for me
 "because I am in Mexico"...
speaking of customer focused
thanks God not all people thinks like him
can not reccomend him only for that but if someone
"not mexican" still want his contac e-mailme off list
don´t know about titles of his parts

Alejandro
1985 HMMWV
1942 GPW