Vendors who NOT to do business with

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 05:09:54 PST

"Foxhole Joe" keeps coming up on this chatnet of who NOT TO DO BUSINESS
WITH. I agree as I had a bad experience with him. On Ebay he had two oil
filters for the mil standard 3KW genset at $2.99. I don't think I realized
who it was as he may have had another name on it. You seldom ever need this
item and though it would be good to have two for my stock. Anyway I bid on
them and got the bid. He demanded $13.00 for shipping which is ridiculous.
I asked him about shipping and he still demanded $13. The total was over
$17 and when I received them, they were RUSTY as water had been in the
pouches where they had been left out in the weather. THEY ARE WORTHLESS
FOXHOLE JOE. I'm sure I could have returned the filters BUT he most
definately would have kept shipping and I would bear the cost of sending
them back so where would this get me? Message to FOXHOLE JOE: I WILL GO
OUT OF MY WAY TO MAKE SURE I NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH YOU AGAIN AND YOUR NAME
IS NEVER COMING UP IN GOOD LIGHT ON ANY CHATNET!!