RE: [MV] M113's in Iraq

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 09:14:22 PST

In the early stages of the war I remember seeing video on the TV of an M113 ambulance in Iraq, running up into the line of fire, taking a few rounds/providing cover, and getting wounded soldiers out of the fighting. From what I could tell, it does a pretty good job as a front line ambulance.

Today is National Ammo Day! http://www.ammoday.us - go buy 100 rounds.

Aaron Horrocks
ARG, CAA, Mopar Alley, & MVCC Member
1952 M38A1