Re: [MV] Link to an interesting court case

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 15:17:46 PST

Wow... I have "cease fire" arrangements with probably a dozen fellow
eBayers so we don't wind up killing each other over items of mutual
interest. Instead we email each other and see if other arrangements can
be made. Guess I should be looking over my shoulder for some DA looking
to make a name for himself :-)

Steve