registration and laws

From: Ghille (ghille@wcc.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2004 - 16:33:35 PST

I wanted to let everyone know that my ticket issue with my M35 has been
resolved. I talked to the JP today and explained everything and presented
all of my paperwork; he checked with the local registration dept, and they
confirmed my story. The JP excused my ticket, but advised me not to drive
it on the highway again as not to upset the law enforcement; nevermind that
I have to get on the highway to fill up with diesel. Well, whatever; we'll
have a new sheriff in two months. I have learned an important lesson about
keeping all of my paperwork in order.

"Today you are freer than ever to do what you want, provided you can pay for
it."
Greg Graffin

---