FS: m151a2 FAV Kit

From: bmg1917a@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 12:15:46 PST

I have a nice M151A2 FAV kit for sale. Includes the following items:
1. Rollbar assembly
2. Front grille/radiator armour with spare tire mount
3. Hood armour and large kevlar plate
4. Hood tie down loops (believe there are 8 of them, still on original hood)
5. Glovebox assembly
6. Radio rack for between driver and passanger seat
7. Armoured baskets with lids and mounting bracket for fenders
8. 2 baskets for rear of jeep
9. Large storage box for rear of jeep, goes across the entire rear of jeep
10. 2 IR lights for roll bar.
11. A few misc other items.

This kit is pretty much everything you need to turn your M151 into an FAV. This kit is original US military issue and I have onlhy seen one other one. Why pay 600-1000 for an original M4 post mount when you can get this and turn your entire vehicle into a weapons system, fit for any solider.

David has a M151A2 that has the kit installed.

http://www.armyjeeps.net/M151/m151a2_combat_attack_vehicle.htm

The kit is located in Hahira, GA and most important, the price is 1300.00.