license plates and deuces

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 15:52:30 PST

I removed my license plate from my deuce for the Michigan Peach Festival parade on Labor day. Fast forward, 2 months later I was followed into saturday morning coffee by a county sheriff, who inquired about the whereabouts of my plate. After showing him how nicely it was stowed under the seat he told me he really didn't give a s**t if I had it on or not but that a state trooper might give me a hard time. Then we proceeded to have a good conversation about: mv's, how nice my truck looks, on where you might find a nice Humvee and about the dept's M114. After that I went home and reinstalled license plate. Did get coffee first.

Dave McConnell