Re: [MV] Link to an interesting court case

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 2004 - 20:44:36 PST

Tom,

That was me, not Ryan... and I was talking about 12 groups of 12 people
fixing their bids - meaning 12 active bidders with 132 people in the
background.

In your example, though, if 2 of the twelve were the only ones who
desperately wanted it and one of them has agreed not to bid against the
other, the seller loses. That was all I was trying to say.

Dan