Re: [MV] Humvees Auctioned to Civilians

From: JEFF HAIN-MATSON (flmv@flmv.net)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 11:58:23 PST

Ok, here is the reason that the ambulance residue sold:

nsn 231000TRUCKAM is what is was turned in to the drmo under, if they want to
be on the ball they can challenge the turn in info, or they can go with the flow
and pass it on to gov. liq.
Since i am sure that nsn 231000TRUCKAM is not on the demill list that is why it
made it to sale.

Same with the 2 bodies out west, nsn 251000TRUCKBO also is not going to be found
on the demil list!

simple as that.

Now if everybody makes enough noise about it, I'm sure that DRMS / DLA might
exercise there right to take back sold property!!

jeff

--
JEFF HAIN-MATSON
FRONT LINE MILITARY VEHICLES      WEB SITE:  http://www.flmv.net/