HMMWV BODIES

From: EUGENE PANTANO (TRUKS1@msn.com)
Date: Sun Nov 21 2004 - 12:50:18 PST

For items that are not being sold....I think those 2 bodies are really in
SUPER condition...
They will be a snap to make 2 very nice vehicles ....
The frames are out there also.. I sold like 23 of the ones that I have seen
someone tell us "are not sold".
Believe me..there have been an awful lot of them sold as "RESIDUE"... But,
only the Scrap guys caught it. My friend ..bought the 23..and I sold them
all off for him in a matter of days. the bodies were superb..and the frames
were undamaged.. But..since they were not sold ..I guess we will never get
to enjoy them. :-)
Gene