Re: [MUTT Motorpool] Re: Vendors, flames, BS and Caveat Emptor

From: Michael S. Nichols (m.s.nichols@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 05:28:03 PST

Hello Dave,

The disposable camera idea is great! Pictures worth a thousand words....
Nice to have the several days time lag to make an informed buyer decision
without pressure. Have you noted the "...Just got a bunch of NOS
in-the-crate widgets, selling out fast, first $500.00 gets one..." sales
pitches on our list? They seem directed at our "I just gotta have one for
my MV" soft spot. They sort of remind me of carnival barkers. Take care.

Regards,

Mike Nichols
Atlanta GA 30306