Re: [MV] HMMWV brake parts

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 2004 - 19:54:00 PST

Can someone tell me if service brake pads would be the same for a 1985 HMMWV
as they would be for a 1998 Hummer H1 with the 6.5 engine in it?

I need all eight pads and can get them for $65.00 with shipping. Is that a
good price or can I get the blue light special at my local parts store like
you can for a regular car and not have the shipping cost and the wait?

Thanks,

Sonny