Re: [MV] Bradley's fighting, OT? NOT HARDLY

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 2004 - 15:47:15 PST

Hi Ryan,

>And that's not OT. Soldierly stuff in Military vehicles seems nice
>and MVish to me. How can you separate it?

Gray area :-) This list is supposed to be just about the vehicles
themselves, but I agree... impossible to separate cleanly Just as it is
obviously impossible to separate the hobby cleanly from issues like weigh
stations, anti-MV laws, politics, guns, and all the other stuff we see
here on a near daily basis.

Steve