Re: [MV] GL

From: Jack (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Nov 25 2004 - 22:35:22 PST

Somebody mentioned GL and that touched a nerve.

I get along just fine with 99.9% of every place I have
ever had business dealings. Mostly because I treat
people like I would like to be treated and I have a
very easy going approach... to a point. But, this GL
bunch is something else.

I have tried to do business with them for over a year
and they have screwed me on 3 deals and caused me a
great deal of anxiety. Enough is enough...I refuse to
bid on anything GL has to offer ever again or until
their management changes!

I wish DRMO would take it back! I hate paying that
extra 10% on top of getting piss poor service with a
bad attitude. That company is full of people who are
clueless how to deal honestly and fairly with
customers and thats not just my humble opinion, I have
heard this over and over for many others.

If you deal with them, beware, you been warned.
They're jerks and thats putting it mildly.