RE: [MV] GL

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 07:46:16 PST

Hi
I guess I would have to add my experiences also to help present a fair and
balanced (is this FOX :) ) report. I have been buying things from GL and
before that from the DRMO's directly for years. I ran into good people and
jerks when it was DRMO run and since GL took it over I have had all
excellent experiences with them at Ft Devens MA, Tobyhanna PA, Lakehurst NJ
and Portsmouth NH. I do not like the 10% fee either but I know that is how
they are funded so I have to live with it and figure it into the amount that
I bid up front. I don't buy vehicles needing titles so I cant comment on
the problems with that. In short I guess it is all up to the base and the
people you are dealing with.

Later
Glenn
MVPA