Re: [MV] GL

From: International Movie Services (ims@telus.net)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 14:16:05 PST

I concur with Glenn. The DRMO in Fort Lewis were once great to deal with
uner an old soldier, Tom Brown. When he retired the new regime were, to put
it politely, difficult to work with.
The GL reps are super guys, never had a moments problem with them. Their
major problems are with the DRMO reps on base who go out of their way to
make things difficult for the GL reps.
Cheers!
Ian