UniMoggin

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Fri Nov 26 2004 - 16:08:18 PST

        I installed new plugs and wires on the Mog this week and adjusted the carb so now it's running good I took it on some trails here on my place and was amazed at how these trucks go, I took it up a bank that is almost at a 45 degree angle and it never spun a wheel. There's also a good sized creek with steep banks, no problem for the Mog. It is still for sale at $5,000 but if it doesn't sell soon I may just use it as a mountain buggy, I wonder if anyone has ever put a set of these portal axles under a M37?

        G.R.Baker

        http://tired-iron.mounet.com/mog10.jpg