Re: [MV] GL

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 12:23:21 PST

Amen Brother, You said a mouthfull there.

I bought a lubrication service unit on sale 1168 that is sitting in Cherry
Point, N.C. Thats right, 900 miles from my place.

I got my notice to download my invoice at 1700 hours on 17 Nov 04 which was
a Wednesday. The only day they allow pick up from this location is
Thursdays, I believe until 1300 hours. Well, needless to say, it was too
late to get ready and get there to pick it up the next day and then the next
Thursday was Thanksgiving, a National
holiday, and now they say I only have until 1 Dec 04 to pick up the item,
only problem being there is no Thursdays anywhere before their cut-off.

Now, what to do? Will they sell the darn thing to someone else and keep my
money that I've already paid for it?

I called Cherry Point several times since the purchase, they don't answer
the phone number given nor will they return the calls I left on their
voicemail.

I emailed Arizona asking their assistance to have Cherry Point call me and
they failed to acknowledge my email so yesterday I called Scottsdale and
listened to their Christmas greetings for 25 minutes before giving up and
emailing them again with the entire history of this mess.

What should I do?

Sonny