Trouble Shooting and Rebuilding the T-84J Transmission (WW2 Jeep) and ...

From: Bob N (notmanr7@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Nov 27 2004 - 17:22:58 PST

I have written two books about jeeps that you might be interested in. The
first one was "Winter and the Willys MB/Ford GPW" $24.49( Product Number:
11363108) plus shipping. The 83 page book contains the instruction manual
for installing the Winterization Kits that were issued during WW2. Frankly,
when I started 20 years ago in this hobby I didn't even know WW2 jeeps could
have had a heater. There is information here about the slave kit...this
allowed one jeep to be used as a starter vehicle for other vehicles that
were too frozen to start on their own. For a preview you can go to
www.42fordgpw.com/book.html and down load a 4 MB pdf file.

Also, available, "Trouble Shooting and Rebuilding the T-84J Transmission.
$34.95 (Product Number: 13014504). This book fully illustrates how to
rebuild a WW2 jeep transmission. It's easy. Trouble Shooting and Rebuilding
The T-84J Transmission is an aide designed to help the novice to decide
whether or not to rebuild the T-84J themselves. It covers all sorts of
"tricks" and "how-to's" for tearing down, cleaning, inpecting and then
assembling the rebuilt transmission. You will learn trouble shooting tips.
Why is your transmission jumping out of gear? Is the T-84J really supposed
to be noisy? And much, much more!

And just in time for Christmas, why not a Santa and Jeep tree ornament?
$9.99 (Product Number: 14835144)

Call toll free at 877.809.1659 or go on line at
http://www.cafepress.com/42fordgpw

Bob N.
www.42FordGPW.com