Re: [MV] [armyradios] Group Bidding

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 14:37:47 PST

Sonny:

Your government will not admit to the loss, nor will Halliburton be found
guilty. It is VERY simple. It is called corruption. You are aware, I hope,
of the connection between Vice-President Bush's boss, Cheney, and H'burton?

For another interesting look at what is REALLY going on over in the 51st
State, see www.blackwaterusa.com.

They are the MiB folks who are doing the dirty work over there.

Military Vehicle content: Blackwater uses surplussed M35's and might buy
some stuff from us, but we're not holding our breath.

apb