High-resolution frequency counter for sale HP 5315A

From: Glen Closson (glen_closson@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 28 2004 - 16:43:45 PST

Peoples,
I have a really nice modern HP 8 digit frequency counter for sale. It goes
up to 100MHz so its perfect for HF or VHF (lo) radios like the RT-524, -246,
126, 128, etc.

Works great! I'm selling it because I have another counter and I just don't
need two. Below is some info I found on the web.

DESCRIPTION
The 5315A Universal Counter measures signals over 0.1Hz to 100MHz range. The
unit measures Period: 10 ns to 105 Sec; Time Interval: 100 ns to 105 Sec;
Time Interval Average: 0 ns to 105 Sec; Time Interval Delay: holdoff,
variable delay of nominally 500 µs to 20 ms between START (channel A) and
STOP (channel B); and Ratio: 0.1Hz to 100MHz, both channels. A totalize
function with manual or external gating is also provided. All measurements,
except totalize, have up to 8-digits resolution. Two channels provide time
interval measurements.

$100 + shipping.

This would make a great Holiday present!

Regards,

Glen