Squadron Patches of WWII For Sale

From: BriMilJeep@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 02:19:52 PST

Squadron Patches of WWII For Sale

I am selling off my extras / duplicates from my WWII SQ patch collection.

After putting it off for 4 years, I finally gathered all my shoeboxes full of Squadron Patches from the attic, garage, and closets. It took 4 days to sort them all, and 6 days to scan & crop them, and another day to get them all up on my webpages.

If anyone likes driving their WWII MV wearing a flight jacket (A2, G1, ANJ, B3, etc.) then here's your chance to go through the greatest selection of famous, obscure, and hard to find Squadron Patches I've ever offered. In almost every instance I have only 1 of each for sale, so it's 100s & 100s of one of a kind patches.
AAF, AAC, AVG, USN, USMC, RAF
Fighter, Fighter-Bomber, Bomb, Torpedo, Observation, Photo, Mapping, Composite, Recon, Service, Anti-Submarine, Helicopter Test, Glider, ASR, Weather, Troop Carrier, Cargo, Night Fighter, WASP... Squadrons & Groups

Go To:
http://members.aol.com/brimiljeep/WebPages/PLxAAF.html

I still don't have them all priced yet, but email me about the ones you want, and I will send you a price quote.
Brian

--
Brian French
Brian's Military Jeeps of WWII / www.Drive.To/WWII