Humvee Rolling chassis for sale

From: Scuba Steve (me_scubasteve@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 08:09:12 PST

Hi List
  I am interested in selling my rolling chassis. I
have bought it to build and haven't had the time to do
it. It includes body, frame, diffs, geared hubs, half
shafts, brakes, drive shafts, rad, hood, windsheild
frame, b-c pillars, 4 soft doors, transfer case. etc.
It is all together but I was wanting a 4 speed
overdrive with a 6.5 so there is no engine or tranny
with this deal. I would say it is 95-98% complete.
Items I can think of that are needed would be a top,
engine, tranny, hood parts, lights, brake lines,
seating, windshield wiper parts, etc. I am asking
$13500.00 and open to offers. Thanks