Re: [MV] Squadron Patches of WWII For Sale

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Mon Nov 29 2004 - 20:43:05 PST

Sonny,

Contact me OFF LIST. I shoot "Civil War Weapons" competitively with the
North - South Skirmish Association & met an individual from Indiana, that
goes to shows & finds rare patches "ON ORDER".

Let me know what patch you are looking for & I will ask him.

Questions that he asks are: EXACTLY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR ???
WHAT PATCHES ???

HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY FOR: LIKE NEW ??? USED BUT GOOD
??? USED BUT FAIR ???

If he finds them for you, then you HAVE to buy it. It is only his hobby
& it helps prior service people find things that they normally cannot find.

He found LIKE NEW "SCARWAF" Patches & an extremely rare TINY "SCARWAF"
LAPEL PIN. I just told him I wanted them & would pay whatever they cost.
The prices were very reasonable & about half of what I expected.

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1
M-416 Trailer
MVPA, MTA