Re: [MV] Fallujah action - Even Further O.T.

From: hellcat@provide.net
Date: Tue Nov 30 2004 - 08:48:26 PST

O.K. folks since I live 15min from the CAnuck border i see
lots of this misinformed venom from literally hundreds of
Can's coming across to shop and vacation etc. here in
Michigan .....they can all go home for what most of us in
MI care. I can easily and FACTUALLY refute most all your
"talking points" Rob but I wont waste this forum doing
so....

BUT I WILL NOT take your anti- American BS laying down with
my bretheren fighting and dieing.... Just remember the
vehicles you covet were piloted by MEN who thanfully DID
NOT think like you.... now go back to France.